Want to make your own vegan dairy alternatives at home from scratch, but don’t know where to begin? You’ve come to the right place, my friend! 😃
I’m a big proponent of making your own plant based mylks, curds, dips, and cheeses right at home. Yes, the range of products available in the market is constantly expanding, and we should totally be supporting conscious brands. Especially small, local businesses! But when you empower yourself with the knowledge to make your own vegan alternatives, you won’t be completely dependent on outside availability.
Once you learn the basic techniques, the possibilities of ingredient combinations you can use are limitless. You’ll be able to come up with mylk products that are perfectly suited to your taste and budget.
Also, guess what, it’s sooooo much easier to make dairy alternatives than you’ve been imagining!
I’ve been obsessively experimenting with making plant mylks and curds for two decades. So as you can imagine there have been a lot of successes and disasters. My mission is to ensure you bypass the disasters and swoop right into successes as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Over the years I’ve shared so much information on this topic, on various platforms. Ask me about vegan mylks or curds and I turn into a complete enthu-cutlet, talking endlessly. 😛
This page is your one stop shop into the Veganosaurus World of Vegan Dairy Alternatives. Below you’ll find links to my most popular plant mylk product recipes and talks. Some are in video format and some in text. If you need additional help, I’ve also linked to my workshops, and one-to-one consultation option.
Take your time exploring everything, and have fun experimenting! I promise, you’ll love the freedom and joy of making your own vegan mylk products.
Dairy Alternatives Recipes:
- Soaked Peanut Curds
- Toasted Peanut Curds (video is in Kannada but it’s easy to understand even if you’re not fluent in the language)
- Soy Curds and Buttermilk Demo with Superfit Soymilk Powder
- Cashew Mylk Masala Chai <– 🌟 *most loved one of all my recipes*
- Almond Mylk
- Right way to make Rice Mylk
- Fermented Cashew Cheese
- Boursin Style Herbed Cheese
- Fermented Cheesy Dip
- Mango Sour Cream
- Coconut Mylk Coffee (video is in Kannada but it’s easy to understand even if you’re not fluent in the language)
- Spiced Cashew Mylk Hot Chocolate
- Vegan GiNNa (sweet commonly made with colostrum)
- Walnut Rice Mylk
- Hazelnut Black Rice Mylk
- Saffron-Elaichi Oat-Rice-Hemp Mylk
- Mixed Seeds-Nut-Grain-Bean Curds
Talks and Tips:
- Eliminate these 5 Mistakes to Uplevel Your Dairy Alternatives Skills (Video recording of the class)
- Dairy Alternatives Workshop (Online personal, one-to-one session)
- Vegan Immersion Experience (Deep Dive Course)
- 60 Minute Vegan Culinary Consultation Call (Private audio call)
“I’m a Spiritual Vegan Multi-Passionate Entrepreneur. I read voraciously, find humour in most things, and believe kindness and authenticity can make this world a happier, loving place.
If my content resonates with you, join my free newsletter where I share Life and Business Tips, Vegan Hacks, Holistic Guidance, and more.
Vegan cuisine and holistic business building are my two biggest passions. If you’re looking for guidance with vegan cooking, or want to grow your conscious business with joy and fulfilment explore ways we can work togetherhere.”