I’ve interviewed Travel and Yoga Blogger, Namita Kulkarni, who has been pivoting into different paths that bring her joy for many years now. Listening to this episode will leave you feeling incredibly inspired to bravely follow your excitement and passion.
Namita has spoken about:
- Quitting her day job in law against all odds to become a yoga teacher
- Embracing the Covid-19 lockdown as a beautiful experiment
- How her work brings her happiness and fulfilment
- Blogging and creating art
- Making practical plans before embracing recklessness and adventure
- How to use social media to our advantage instead of letting it overpower us
- Defining success in a more meaningful way
- And so much more
There is so much information and motivation stuffed into this well paced 45 minute conversation!
Oh and I have to mention that this was the easiest episode for me to edit till date. This lady knows how to speak mindfully, without stuttering, and for the most part using silence instead of fillers (like “umm”). When I shared this with my podcasting friends, they said she is equivalent to a unicorn in the podcasting world – rare and magical. lol
Listen to more episodes of The Feel Good Factor.
More about Namita
Namita Kulkarni is a Yoga teacher, an artist and a writer. She runs the popular travel and Yoga blog Radically Ever After, ranked one of the top 50 Yoga blogs worldwide and one of the top 5 solo women travel blogs in India. Reach her at [email protected] for live and private online Yoga classes. And follow her on instagram @radicallyeverafter.
“For me a big part of being a traveller is that you don’t fixate on any one thing, and that includes travel. So for me it’s really important that I’m not so fixated, on even traveling.”Namita Kulkarni – The Feel Good Factor with Susmitha Veganosaurus
Transcript (edited for better reading experience)
Work in progress.
Transcribed by Otter.